Photo Credit: © 2006 Lynne Holder

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Welcome!

Here begins a new blog, which I intend to write with the hope that my stories will inspire others to follow their dreams.

I have been blessed. It sounds like a simple statement, but behind it lies a magnitude of emotions that will never be expressed in mere words. It is the sort of feeling that causes one to fairly burst at the seams and utter only the simplest of thanks to God. Blessed, yes, but it has not been without what, at times, has felt like excruciating suffering, and without which, I doubt the feelings of gratitude would be nearly as immense as they are.

I wish to thank you in advance, dear reader, for following along in my journey. I will promise to be honest and courageous, in the hopes that you will be encouraged on your own journey of pursuing what the Dream Giver has placed in your heart and soul.

With love,

Lynne

I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. --Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment