Photo Credit: © 2006 Lynne Holder

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Apologies!

To all who have been visiting my blogs recently, I offer my sincere apologies for Google+ bombing all my posts and removing all the photos.


I was not aware that being a Googler and a Blogger meant that all my photos were linked to Picasa albums; therefore, when I deleted those mysteriously appearing albums from my G+ photos...well you can well imagine my horror the next time I went to visit my blogs.

I am now wiser for this excruciating lesson. I loved sitting for hours on end trying to figure out what picture I had posted on the oldest posts.

On another topic, I still have a lot on that aforementioned plate. The chef thought I was still hungry and dumped another serving, or 3, on there, so now my head is spinning.

In other words, I'll see you when I see you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment