Photo Credit: © 2006 Lynne Holder

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Next Month's Focus

You thought I was going to say something about budgets, cutting costs, and not eating, didn't you?

Wrong!

For the next 2 weeks, my focus is on family reunion time. All 4 kids, their spouses and one significant other, and 1 granddaughter. My whole family. All in one place at the same time.

A-mazing.

Bonus: we're going to be on the beach, in a huge, very nice house (even if the pool is teeny--when have I ever had a house with a pool?).

I can't wait to do nothing but laugh. It's guaranteed when these amazing human beings I birthed are all together. I'll be up to my eyeballs in intelligence, quick-wittedness, sarcasm, razor-sharp humor, and wisdom; and most importantly, love.

Oh yeah, and mixed drinks.

I'm smiling just thinking about it.

Look at this face. How could you not smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment